Service Kits – Table Top Models
This full service kit for the Turbovac table top vacuum packers contains everything required to service your machine and vacuum pump and comes with the following items:
- Simple to follow instructions
- Rubber gloves
- Vacuum pump oil
- Vacuum pump air exhaust filter (when required)
- Vacuum pump oil filter (when required)
- Seal beam element wire (sealing wire)
- Seal beam teflon tape (to cover sealing wire)
- Seal beam anvil rubber (seal mechanism clamping rubber)
- Vac packer lid seal
- Mô tả
- Đánh giá (0)
Looking after your vacuum packer is extremely important and can be compared to servicing your car. If you service your vacuum packer on a regular basis not only will this prolong the lifetime of the vacuum packer but also help to keep the vacuum pump running as near to its optimum as possible.
Over a period of time your vacuum pump can become tired and if it is not serviced the amount of vacuum it pulls will deteriorate. This means that the time taken to pull the same level of vacuum will increase and cost you time and money.
It is also extremely important to use genuine spare parts and the correct hydraulic oil to service your vacuum packer and vacuum pump, by using other brand names can void your warranty and cause breakdowns.
Failure to service your machine regularly can cause:
- Poor vacuum – directly reducing your shelf life
- Poor seal – increasing the possibility of ‘leakers’
- Break downs – down time and expensive repair bills